Thinking about shopping around for a Moving Company to get your things from where they are to where they need to be?
Are you asking yourself these questions or have these considerations crossed your mind?
- Are you unsure if others can help eliminate the stress and anxiety that naturally comes with such a big step into the next phase of your life?
- Are you concerned about letting just anyone into your home around you and your valuables?
- Worried that you will need to follow the people around into every room for fear of something turning up missing?
- Wondering if your treasured items will arrive safely to your new residence?
- Are you in need of many services packaged together and don’t want to hire several companies when you can contract with one?
- Are you asking yourself, will this company respect me less because I’m a Senior?
- Are you uneasy about asking to have your things moved around once their positioned at your new home until your truly satisfied?
- Are you curious if the people in your home will have been background checked, drug tested, thoroughly reference checked, trained to work with and for the needs of Senior Clients?
- Are you distressed about not knowing if the company you select is Licensed, Bonded, Insured, If the truck drivers have their medical card qualifying them to drive your precious cargo to and from?
- Are you fearing that the people working with you and in your home, are smoking, using drugs or drinking alcohol while working on your property, in transit or in a Senior Community parking lot?
Each of these questions are valid concerns. Being totally candid, in our area of the Senior Care field, you have the right to be concerned. Because, many companies don’t operate with hi moral integrity and quite honestly, they don’t have any idea how to treat the wonderful Seniors in our community. They sweep you aside as quickly as possible and move on to the next. Here is a question we have for you.
Does a doctor who performs Knee Surgery perform Heart Surgeries? Of course not. This is the same concept. Don’t be fooled by companies claiming that are qualified to work with you as a Senior. They’re not. They are not trained, vetted or qualified. You are a number to them. To us, you are OUR FAMILY! There is a Huge difference between the two and it reflects in our work with every client and every Senior community, every time!
WITH TSM, YOU AND YOUR NEEDS DEFINE AND ARE OUR COMPANY!
Here is how we answer all your valid questions:
This is our calling card and our motto. We provide Compassion, Care & Patience from start to finish. We understand that this step is a big one for you and it needs to be facilitated with empathy and care as you enter the next chapter of your life. We cannot emphasize this enough. It is so important that you contract a company like this so you are treated with tremendous respect and compassion.
We encourage you to read and listen to the Reviews on our website. Here are two of our Reviews submitted by our Senior Clients.
Every single person working on behalf of TSM and our clients is thoroughly vetted. We don’t bring aboard just anyone. They must meet our very High Standards and Ultra high moral integrity and Values.
We use time tested techniques and work diligently to wrap, secure, brace in and transport your items safely and securely. Once in a great while an unfortunate accident can occur. If and when it does, we take any and all necessary steps to quickly resolve the issue.
A glaring difference between our Company and just about all the rest. Most companies will pack but won’t unpack. The majority offer Moving, Packing and Storage. They don’t have the means or the patience to tirelessly work with you and for you so that your transition is seamless. They’re on to the next residential move, because they specialize in that and are not fully invested into you. WE ARE and WE always Will Be!
You have spent your entire life earning the respect of all those around you. We think so much of that and the legacy you have created. This is where the We Treat you like Our Family comes into play. It is often said by our clients to our team of both males and females, would you like to be my Grandson or Grand Daughter? That is the bond we work to establish and create which will endure time. 95-98% of our clients use us for repeated services. This is one of the core reasons why.
This happens all the time and we understand it. Downsizing from a much larger residence to a smaller one is an art and it takes time and patience. Even when we are on flat rate jobs, we will take as long as needed to place things just right and to your liking.
This is a ZERO tolerance policy for The Senior Movers. Absolutely no one is allowed to work with our company or Senior clients without being intensely vetted. Anything other than that is totally unacceptable.
Another area that is 100% Zero tolerance by The Senior Movers. Absolutely no one can smoke on the Truck, on your property or the property of The Senior Community you’re moving into. If anything like this is found out, they are immediately separated from the company on the spot.
We are all the above. Many companies are not. In fact, did you know if a Moving truck gets pulled over by the authorities and they don’t have a license to transport household goods, it’s a misdemeanor charge to them. One for every item in the truck. All of this is very serious.