- Part time mover positions-Potentially leading to full time work.
- Our starting pay is 30%+ higher than other moving companies.
- We facilitate Senior Moves and Services related to their moves. This is quite a bit less labor than Traditional, Residential and Commercial movers.
Administrative/Sales assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support our team through a variety of tasks related to effective organization and communication. The Admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with superb quality and in a timely fashion.
- Answer and direct client calls & correspondence
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and events within our office
- Maintain contact lists & follow up including elements of quality control
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Proven Admin or Assistant experience as well as aspects of Direct Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work & assignments
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to adapt transition into our upcoming new software program
- Strong familiarity in working with Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and other platforms is a huge plus
Highlights of the opportunity
- A chance to be a part of something special. We offer services that provide a profound & positive difference in Seniors lives. It is truly a gratifying and rewarding experience to be tied into the community in the way in which we are. You will play a vital role in making a difference in so many people's lives.
- Flexible scheduling to start
- Significant advancement opportunity in listed roles as well as into other roles
- Competitive pay structure including additional income opportunity through our commissioned sales referral program
- You will be able to work in a nice safe building and will be able to utilize a private office within one of our suites
- Generally speaking our economy is in a weakened and vulnerable state. However, what we do is a necessary need and we are positioned in a way where there is career protection. Nothing is truly recession proof, but our brand and offerings are strong and our foothold on the industry despite our slipping economy is on solid ground and growing every day. The future of The Senior Movers is extraordinarily bright and quality additions to our team make things even brighter.
- Many more exciting aspects can be discussed in person.
All interested candidates should fill out the form on this page.
The Senior Movers